Jan 30, 2024
Brian M. Kelly is the Managing Partner of CMS (Cost Management
Services) at iRecruit. Brian has over 25 years of experience in the
Human Resources software and tax credit industry. CMS originally
sold HR Software, and Work Opportunity Tax Credit Screening, and
developed iRecruit for our Sage HRMS customers to meet the need to
automate and streamline their recruiting, applicant tracking, and
electronic onboarding operations. Brian has a BS in Finance from
the University of Central Connecticut. CMS is a member of the
Society for Human Resource Management. In his spare time Brian both
plays and coaches ice-hockey, and is an avid golfer and boater.
your WOTC savings.
- HR software and tax credits with industry expert Brian
- Brian Kelly discusses his experience in HR software and tax
credits with Ed Kless.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits and their potential
benefits for businesses.
- Businesses can improve marketing and sales by taking advantage
of Work Opportunity Tax Credits, despite being lesser-known and
more difficult to implement due to IRS regulations.
- Tax credits for new hires and their value to
- Brian Kelly estimates that small businesses can earn $36,000 in
tax credits per year by hiring new employees who qualify for the
Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Educating business partners and clients on tax credits
- Ed Kless suggests business partners educate clients on tax
credits and savings opportunities.
- Tax savings and heroes in the workplace.
- Brian Kelly highlights his team's success in saving clients
millions of dollars in tax credits and employer savings.